Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sweet Home Chicago

Update: I'm not going anywhere! Chicago is my home, and this is where I will stay for now. *wink*

Now onto other interesting things, this coming week I have lots to look forward to. NIN shows on Friday AND Saturday, and then Motorhead with Reverend Horton Heat and Nashville Pussy on Sunday... YEEEEHAW!!

And just to make the deal a tiny bit sweeter, I have the following Monday Off!!! Oh yes I'm Excited!

Considering this is supposed to be Trent Reznor's last tour, (we all know how last tour's go) I have to see him. I'm really glad that the show is going to be at the Aragon Ballroom as well. Just as I suspected, it is indeed sold out. It will be one hell of a show. Ah yes, the good ole' brawl-room. This will be interesting.

My first experience there was when I was 17 to see the Black Crows with my very good friend Kelly. We had a blast there, other than the asshole who kept trying to feel me up during the show. He got a great elbow to the stomach a few times.

I'll give him that he was persistent.

It seems I may have an extra ticket for the Friday show, so hit me up if you are interested.

Oh some quick updates, since May 12th down 35 lbs. AND, I am starting a Soy Whey protein diet tomorrow morning!! I'm actually excited about it.

Getting a tad ticked that my pants are constantly falling down, but hey I'm glad its that way instead of them being too tight.

Podcast - NEXT

Dyed my hair dark brown with one blond streak on the right side, I know I have to post pics, but I dig it, A LOT. Its been YEARS since I had anything remotely close to my natural hair color. I suppose its true what they say, God gave it to you for a reason, USE IT.

I'll check in again soon cats and kittens, in the meantime, get meaner... and keep swingin'!

1 comment:

lucyvanpelt said...

Ah the Crowes show :o) What a great time! You had the guy feeling you up, I had the giant drunk guy falling all over me! But still an awesome show! Have a fantastic time at the NIN show!