Tuesday, April 20, 2010

When we were last with our heroine...

The last post I had was a short thanksgiving greeting, that little did anyone know that it was a second post on that day. The first one was a long diatribe sulking, bitching and moaning. I basically decided that there was no purpose to keeping that post up, took it down, and kept it simple.

Lots have happened since that little re-post. Christmas and New Years came and went, I made some decisions in my life, I lost my mother to aplastic anemia, gained lots of bills, and actually had to kind of grow up.

If I have learned anything in the past couple of months, it is this. TOUGHEN UP, stop whining, and look at things as they are, and carry on with your life the best way you know how. At least that is what I have been doing and it seems to be working for me.

I can only do, what I can do, and if you don't like it













I am getting back into the music scene again, and while I was dead set against going to Lollapalooza for the 7th year in a row, I have decided that I will go this one last time.

Oh yeah... and now on a house hunt! yay

Catch you later... Talk Hard!

G6

No comments: