Sunday, June 13, 2010

Has the whole world gone crazy?

K so Im freaking out now. last night things seemed ok but strange... it was just eerie you know? Quiet, Cold, and the air smelled weird, almost chemical.

This morning, I woke up to my dog circling in her cage and she apparently got sick. Her fur was standing on end. I was able to calm her down some, and she ate and drank so I think that helped her too.

I decided to relax myself, and take her for a walk. Things were fine, on the surface, but something seemed really odd. NO ONE was out, no one walking to church as I would normally see on a sunday morning.

We went on our normal path, normal streets, but houses were boarded up that weren't yesterday. I heard sirens in the background, but being in the big city, thats fairly common.

I saw some guy in the distance, and he was a bit swaggered, I figured he just had a bit too much to drink, and maybe it was carried on from the night earlier, after all the carnivals are a plenty right now in my neck of the woods.

Fox and I kept walking and this guy was getting closer, he seemed sick, and as we started getting closer to him, instead of barking foxy was flipping out, the guy out of nowhere, lunged at me, and was trying to bite me.

I was able to get him off of me, and figured I should probably get my ass home. I RAN, faster than I ever have. Got in, locked up the doors and calmed myself again. about an hour later, that guy and now another guy who also looked drunk and sick, were in my alley. and the original guy who lunged at me was now missing an arm... WTF, how the hell did that happen?

Thankfully they didnt see me peeking out at them, and they staggered off, not too long after I heard sirens and screaming closer to my apt, and I went into my yard and saw some mess of red in my alley.

I am back in my apt now, locked up tight, but not sure how long I should really stay here. This is too freaky for me, and I am beginning to freak the F out. Im really thinking I should get the hell out of here.

I keep checking the news and the radio, trying to see if something is going on... I swear I just saw some guy on a local newscast in the background of a reporter attack and start to bite and chew on some dude.

Im seeing that some of my friends are encountering similar things, all over the country. Some even not too far from where I am.

WTF.... something is knocking on my window... F this, I am getting out of here....

No comments: