Monday, April 11, 2011

lost

The radio show is going good, as far as I can tell. I have fun doing it. My co-host is insanely brilliant when it comes to his musical knowledge, and I am thankful that I am learning about different types of music from him.

I'm still looking for the new residence, Ive broadened my options to that of condo's, but its not my first choice.

I have also somewhat sunk back into a cocoon, other than the things that I *HAVE* to do.

I am going to be doing a walk raising money for finding a cure for ovarian cancer

*INSERT SHAMELESS PLUG*
You can donate/sponsor me here
and yes it can be anonymous.

Getting to the meaning behind the title of this little scribing. Did you ever feel like you aren't real? Like you second guess yourself? Don't get me wrong, I know everyone second guesses themselves all the time, and I am not so naive or self-important to think that I am the only one going through these feelings. I just hate when I get like this.

Im not only second guessing myself, I am second guessing everything I know. So for my friends, Im not alienating you (at least I am not trying to). And to be honest, I feel horrible about a lot of things lately.

The Tool song Stinkfist comes to mind for me lately. Check out the awesome video for it.

"It's not enough, I need more, nothing seems to satisfy-I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive"

There are so many ways that those lyrics can be interpreted. You could say its about someone who is done with their current station in life. It could also be interpreted as a love song. As for me, its purely the former.

I'm purely impatient, to the point that I am annoying even myself, and the last thing I want to do is subject anyone to that.

I just want to feel like me again

No comments: