Sunday, December 29, 2013

Just a few words in parting...

I just wanted to take a moment to say a couple of things, to whomever this may apply to.

I'm sorry, if I was inconsiderate to any of you in any way. It is never my intention to be inconsiderate, actually, my actions are usually dictated by trying to be accommodating to everyone in my life, so if I have done something that has hurt you, upset you, made your life unhappy in some manner, Im sorry.

I have lost a lot in my life that matters this year, and a majority of it is attributed to my own doing (not all, but most, the personal things mainly).

You know it's funny. The one thing that has been a constant fear in my life, is a life that is lived completely alone. And I have realized that through my own actions, words, what have you, I have created for myself this exact scenario, that I feared the most. I am alone, in practically every facet.  

I'm trying to figure some things out for myself, trying to figure out how to make myself happy, and to be blunt, I simply do not know how to do it. Call me confused, call me whatever you want (some of you already have choice words about me, I'm sure, and you have every right to).

Now please don't get me wrong. I am not asking for help from anyone for this. I created this for myself, and it is up to me to get myself out of it. Somehow, I will.

I guess in some manner you could say I am under construction for now, disappearing in a way (not like this is anything new, Ive done it before for varying lengths of time). Not sure when I will be back, or if I will be back at all.

So to everyone, who I know, dont know, met, havent met, I wish you all love, laughter, success, and music.

G

No comments: