Sunday, January 7, 2018

5 years... Not just a Bowie Song

Instead of rambling on, about what has happened in the last five years, I'll condense and share.

Still Single, great job, career is going seemingly well.

For those that read my last post at the end of 2013, I actually was considering suicide at that point in time. Clearly that didn't happen.  I'm fine

I've had some great moments since then, some shitty ones too, but I guess that's just life. We all go through it.

There are lots of times I'm lost. Lots of times I am searching for answers within myself, within others, anywhere I can find them really.

I find myself being an observer. Don't get me wrong I take action too, but I find myself constantly learning.

I continue to be guarded, yet wearing my heart on my sleeve. Much to my detriment.

Ive been getting to more shows again, and thank god for that. It's my passion, Music will always be my passion. Latest have been mainly rock and punk shows, so staying true to my heart. That's the thing about music, it makes me feel alive. At those times I feel lost (like I mentioned above) I find myself there.

Does anyone still follow this thing? Just curious.

Part of me wants to go and re-read my past posts, but to be honest I'm a bit terrified to do so.

I feel I'm at a significant crossroad in my life and this time I just don't know where to turn. I'm stronger than I have ever been in my life, but I can not decide whether to stay or walk away from some things.

I guess we will see, stay tuned, or don't.

Love on ya
G


No comments: