Sunday, January 7, 2018

Happy F'n New Year

I found this post, in a draft folder... why in the hell didnt I publish this sooner, still applies
 Rules I will be living my life by from now on.

1) Life is too short, grab it by the balls and make YOURSELF happy.
I said it, there ya go. My mother lived her life doing everything for everyone else. I would have given anything to see her treated as well by the others she did so much for. I tried to give her happiness every day. To make her smile, to let her know how beautiful she was inside and out, treating her to things, trying to make things easier on her. I saw how she struggled with things, and this makes me realize something, I'm going to start doing things to make ME happy, healthy and fruitful. If this does not agree with your agenda, so sorry, but suck it.

2) When you say "I love you" to someone, MEAN IT!
So often I hear conversations between other people, and the customary "I love you" is said at different times, almost to the point that it is thrown around casually. Have we relaxed the importance of those three little words? To one person they mean nothing, to some it means the world. After all is said and done, you cant take material things with you, all you have is memories, feelings, aches, pains and LOVE. When I tell someone I love them, I LOVE THEM, I want them to be happy, in every facet. When you tell someone you love them, do you say it to pacify them, or do you say it because you want them to know, that they are loved, more importantly, loved by you? Own your feelings, and by the by, if you don't love that person, DON'T LEAD THEM ON.

3) Don't be an ignorant asshole
If ignorance is bliss, there are a lot of people out there living the blissful life with rose colored glasses on. Walking around, nose in the air, thinking they are always right, knowing all there is to know. I'm here to tell ya a thing or two-if you don't know something, admit that you don't know it. If you want to learn about something, learn about it, but don't go through life going off of unreliable information. Gossip is just that, gossip. We all are guilty of it, myself included in that statement. While harmless in it's intent, gossip can actually hurt people. Just realize, what comes around goes around, and while today or tomorrow you are not the topic of conversation over something that you did that could have been taken out of context, the next day, you just might be.

4) Passive aggressiveness is a pussy way to deal with things, so don't do it
The one thing I hate more than ignorance, are those jackasses that are so pussy to deal with something that they play aloof, and use the stance of "ignore it and it will go away". Pull up your pampers and DEAL WITH SHIT. Call a spade a spade, DEAL WITH IT, take your lumps, because honestly, the earlier you get your lumps, the quicker and better the outcome. Don't sit there and make status updates on your iFace page or your tweaker posts (yea, I did that on purpose, don't wanna be sued, ya know) HINTING at something that is bothering you. If you're pissed about something, own it, call it out, and deal with it. Don't hide behind a computer screen or smart phone, and create drama. NOW... anyone who has read some of my own iFace updates or tweaker posts know I too have been guilty of this, but as the beginning of the post implied, I'm changing some things in my life... I wont win popularity contests, but so the F what... who cares.

5) Take at least 30 minutes a day to appreciate something simple and beautiful
Does this really need an explanation? Go for a walk, listen to the wind blow, look at the rippling surface of a body of water, TAKE IN SOME NATURE, its all around you, you could trip into it. Trust me on this one, it will calm you, it will inspire you, it will make you a bit more content.

6) Own EVERY SINGLE ONE of your emotions when you are feeling them
When you're mad, be mad, it's okay. When you're happy, BE HAPPY, it's a great feeling. When you're sad, CRY YOUR EYES OUT, it isn't going to change anyone's perception of you, and if it does in a negative way, you do not want that person in your life. Capisce?

I think that's enough for now, after all I am GirlSixx ;-)

Talk Hard Peeps, and Happy F'n New Year!

Besitos!

No comments: