Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Laparoscopic....

Cool sounding word huh?

Well here is my continuation. In about 2 weeks time I will have Laproscopic surgery to remove my ovarian cysts on the right side, as well as possibly my right ovary. I have left instruction with my surgeon that if cancer rears its ugly head, that he has the green light to give me a full Hysterectomy (which is what he would have to do).

Thursday I go meet with my Anesthesiologist, and have a pre-op exam, and then I wait.

Since seeing my surgeon, I have stopped smoking, I have begun to eat healthy, and am trying to do things right for a change. I only hope its not too late.

More to come.....

2 comments:

Bourbon Girl said...

oh it is not too late. I believe that this was a warning sign to make some big changes. I will pray that they only have to remove the cysts and all will be well. Hugs to you, hon!

~Kelly

shelby1232 said...

Hey girlfriend!
I'm praying for you that they only have to remove the cysts. You're doing a great job of keeping your chin up and having a great positive attitude. You GO GIRL!!!

love ya
Fran