Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What a difference a week makes

Here I am, able to post another blog. For this and so many things I am thankful.

I am thankful for having a job and insurance. Without them, I would be in a world of financial hurt right now.

I am thankful for intelligent and skilled and caring doctors that helped me after a year of pain, very bad pain.

I am thankful that I do not have cancer. I am thankful that my surgery (even though it took twice as long as anticipated) was successful. I'm even thankful for being so with it, that the second they took the "gas" off of me, the ventilator off of me, and the tube out of my throat, I was sitting up on the OR table asking for my sister.

I am thankful I was able to keep my ovary, and I am thankful that I can still have kids.

I am thankful for my friends and my sister being there with me the entire day. Without you I wouldn't have made it.

I am thankful for my family and friends supporting me before, during and after my surgery. I love you all more than these words could ever express.

I am thankful that the day after surgery, I was able to take a walk, for 7 blocks that lasted 45 minutes.

I am thankful that 4 days after surgery, my pain was almost gone.

I am thankful that I can go back to work tomorrow, and the gym next week.

I am thankful that I finally know the reason I was so moody, so tired, so broken out, and so sluggish. Those things seem to be almost completely gone!

I am thankful to be learning to live my life, the right way.

I am thankful

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am thankful that you did so well on surgery day and are recovering so quickly and I am thankful that I can call you one of my true BESTIES! I love you!